Program fee with housing
- Application Form submition and initial conversation with PT-Abroad staff: US$300 deposit
- Internship Placement confirmation and participation in the PT-Abroad program: fee payment.
- Payments can be made by Bank Transfer.
- Deposit will be fully refunded if you do not approve an internship placement up until two weeks after receiving the first offer.
- Fees from additional activities organized by PT-Abroad will be paid directly by the student.
The Refund Policy shall be as follows:
- If the student cancels participation in the program more than 60 days prior to the start date of the internship, student will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the per student fee for the cancelled student.
- If the student cancels less than 60 days prior to the start date of the internship or after the start date, student will not be entitled to any refund of the per student fee for the cancelled student.
Medical insurance: all interns will be responsible for acquiring medical insurance overseas.
Visa requirements: at this time, a visa is not required for entry in Portugal by U.S. citizens, as long as the U.S. passport is valid. If visas were to become necessary, the students will be responsible for acquiring the necessary visa to enter the country. PT-Abroad will notify which non-American students need a visa.